The first Turowski Funeral Home was established in 1919 at 23rd st. and Myrtle on Detroit's west side by Joseph F. Turowski. In 1955, his son, Leonard A. Turowski, Sr., opened a new funeral home at 19400 Joy Rd. in Detroit. Continuing in the family tradition, Leonard A. Turowski, Jr. joined with his father in 1973 and purchased the L.A. Turowski & Son Funeral Home in Livonia. In 1986, the Turowski Family obtained ownership of the former Harvey A. Neely Funeral Home in Livonia, which later became the Neely-Turowski Funeral Home.
In 1996, the Pawlus Funeral Home was purchased in Canton. Following a complete expansion and renovation it was renamed the Neely-Turowski Funeral Home. Todd N. Turowski, the son of Leonard A. Turowski, Jr., obtained his licensure in 1999, making him the fourth generation funeral director in the Turowski family. In the spirit of service to families for four generations, we believe that our relationship with clients begins long before a death occurs and continues for as long as you need support.
Our three locations:
Neely-Turowski Funeral Home 30200 Five Mile Livonia, MI 48154 (734) 525-9020
Neely-Turowski Funeral Home 45100 Warren Canton, MI 48187 (734) 453-3008
L.A. Turowski and Son Funeral Home 9300 Middlebelt Livonia, MI 48150 (734) 427-3400